Optimel® Rewards (“the Program”)
- Unless otherwise specified, the promotional period of the Program is from 29 March to 28 June 2016, both dates inclusive.
- Reward offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional items or discounts.
- Participation of the Program is conditional upon acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site and at no time shall FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited (the "Company”) be responsible for your failure to access the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your Internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and that they comply with them accordingly.
- Rewards and prizes in favor of the relevant participant will be delivered to the address specified in their account profile. Prizes are non-transferable to any other person.
- The Company also reserves the right to communicate with you from time to time in relation to matters relating to the Program, including system updates; bulletins; administrative announcements; and special requests. Such notices may be sent via email.
- As a condition of Program participation, all participants hereby represent and warrant that:
- They are members of the Optimel Club and aged 18 or above;
- They currently reside in Hong Kong;
- All information provided is complete, true, accurate and non-misleading;
- They understand and agree that if their account is terminated due to a breach of the applicable Terms and Conditions, they will lose the right to participate or continue to participate in the Program. Interpretation of what constitutes a breach of the applicable Terms and Conditions shall be at the sole discretion of the Company;
- They must inform the Company of any change in their contact details, including email and mail address. Contact details and preferences must be updated using the facility provided on the Site.
- They will not send unsolicited email or any other form of communication, electronic or otherwise (SPAM) to promote the Program;
- They will not post material that contains indecent, defamatory, menacing, offensive or unlawful content, or otherwise which may, in the Company’s opinion, bring the Company, the Site or the Program into disrepute; and
- They will keep their account username and password details secure and will not allow other people to access their account. In the event that they suspect a security breach they will immediately notify the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to reject or disqualify any person from program participation with or without cause in its sole discretion. The Company reserves the right to terminate a participant’s account if the participant provides false or misleading membership information at any time or otherwise is considered to be a breach of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Participants acknowledge that under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any damages or loss, howsoever occasioned, by its rejection or disqualification of a participant, or the termination of a participant’s account.
Missions of Optimel® Rewards (“the Program”)
- For the mission “Buy Your 1st Optimel”, a valid purchase receipt (order date) must be issued between 29 March to 28 June 2016 from designated retailers (Mannings, Watsons, Wellcome, Market Place, Park'N Shop, Taste, Fusion, International, AEON and CRCare). Each receipt can only be uploaded once. Any overdue or duplicated entries will result in disqualification.
- For the mission “Buy Your 1st Optimel”, only printed original purchase receipts are acceptable. Any receipt which is lost, incomplete, copied, damaged, reprinted, revised, smeared, or fake will not be accepted. Online purchase receipt, credit card customer copy or receipt, duplicated receipt and delivery note will not be accepted for the Program. Participants should keep the original receipt for prize redemption.
- Points accumulated must be used to redeem prize before the end of the promotional period. Any late redemption will not be accepted and the points accumulated but unused as at the end of the promotional period will be forfeited.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify or revoke the titles of the prize winners from any member who is found to have used unauthorized methods to accumulate points.
Cash Coupon of Personal Health & Beauty Retailer
- All participants may redeem a HK$50 coupon for every 400 points, a HK$100 coupon for every 650 points and a HK$150 coupon for every 850 points accumulated. Points used will be disqualified upon successful coupon redemption.
- Cash coupons will be sent to winners’ registered address within 4 to 8 weeks.
- There is a limited quota for coupon redemption. Coupons are only available for redemption while stock lasts.
- The Company will not provide any compensation to winners for any damage, loss or theft of the cash coupons once redeemed.
Holistic Health Check Package
- Winners of the health check package will be selected among members who have gained 1,200 Life points (including those they have redeemed or not) based on their answers to the question “What Makes You Feel Young On The Inside”. The Company reserves the right to select the winners with the best second to the fourth answers to the question.
- The health check package must be used between 1 June and 30 November 2016. The applicable dates are subject to availability. Please contact the health service provider for details.
- The health check package may only be used by the winner himself who must be of age 18 or above.
- All information provided by participants must be accurate, complete, and cannot be changed after registration.
- All winners shall receive notification for prize redemption arrangement. Winners are required to come in person to sign the prize acknowledgment letter at specific time and location. Winners will be required to present the HKID card or passport and the original purchase receipts for verification. No authorization of third-party redemption is allowed. Original receipts must clearly indicate the name and quantity of Optimel products purchased and will not be returned upon redemption. Afterwards winners are required to contact the health service provider for relevant information registration. The Company is not responsible for any loss or consequences due to failure of prize redemption in person or relevant registration with the gift provider.
- Only those who have gained a minimum of 1,200 Life points during the course of the campaign (including those they have redeemed or not) will be considered for this travel package. The final selection will be made based on the answer to the question “What Makes You Feel Young On The Inside”. The Company reserves the right to select the winner with the best answer to the question.
- The travel package includes return flight tickets (economy class) to Osaka, Japan and 3-night dedicated hotel accommodation for 2 adults. The package includes flights, airport taxes and fuel surcharge; excludes travel insurance, visa fees, transportation transfers between airports and during travel, meals, excess baggage charges, personal and all other expenses not listed here.
- The departure dates of the travel package must be before 30 November 2016. All flight tickets and hotel accommodation are subject to availability. Please contact the travel package provider for details.
- The travel package may only be used by the winner himself, who must be one of the passengers. Both passengers must be of age 18 or above.
- Winner of the travel package shall apply for visa himself. The Company and the travel package provider bear no responsibility for the approval nor denial of the visa application. All information provided by participants must be accurate, complete, and cannot be changed after registration.
- All winners shall receive notification for prize redemption arrangement before 8 July, 2016. Winner required to come in person to sign the prize acknowledgment letter at specific time and location. Winners will be required to present the HKID card or passport and the original purchase receipts for verification. No authorization of third-party redemption is allowed. Original receipts must clearly indicate the name and quantity of Optimel products purchased and will not be returned upon redemption. Afterwards winners are required to contact the travel package provider for relevant information registration. The Company is not responsible for any loss or consequences due to failure of prize redemption in person or relevant registration with the gift provider.
General Terms and Conditions:
- All pictures are for reference only, the actual item is the standard.
- All prizes are non-transferrable, non-resalable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other goods.
- All winners must agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Program. For details, please refer to the prize acknowledgement letter.
- The Companyis not the supplier of the gifts provided. The Company shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of the gifts, including without limitation, any direct or indirect loss, damage or personal injury due to the acquisition or use of the gifts, the quality of the services, or any failure to provide the same.
- In case of any disputes, the Company reserves the right of final decision and explanation.
- If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and the Chinese versions of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Collection of Personal Particulars & Personal Data (Privacy) Policy and Disclaimer:
About the Optimel® Rewards (“the Program”) Website (“the Site”)
- FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited (“the Company”) may change the website content at any time and is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the website content.
- As a user of the Site, you should make your own enquiries before entering into any transaction by relying on the information on the Site or using any service which is accessible using the Site.
- The Company is not liable for the contents of any other websites that you may access from the Site.
- The contents of the Site and any products or services available through the Site are meant for Hong Kong residents only.
- The Company may change any of the Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Such changes will become effective immediately upon publishing the new Terms and Conditions on the Site. If you continue to use the Site after the change(s), you will be deemed to accept such change(s).
Website Security **”Member ID”**
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information and are fully responsible for all conduct carried out under this password and account. We are not liable for any loss of confidentiality or for any damages arising from your failure to comply with these security measures. We request that you promptly report to us any unauthorized use of your password.
- The Company will take reasonable steps to secure the Site and the systems in our control that are used to access the Site. However, the Internet may be unreliable and is a difficult medium to secure. We do not guarantee the security of the Site or the systems (including the internet and your hardware and software) used to access the Site, or any information that passes through such systems.
Use of this Website (“the Site”)
- Use the Site for any activities, or post or transmit to or via the Site any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party's rights or privacy, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes;
- Use the Site in a way, or post to or transmit to or via the Site any material, which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces or offends any person or which inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Site;
- Use the Site to send unsolicited commercial or bulk electronic mail messages to anyone;
- Make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using the Site;
- Use another's Member ID or name without permission;
- Provide false information when registering or changing your Site registration details;
- Impersonate another person when using the Site;
- Post to or transmit to or via the Site any obscene, indecent, defamatory or pornographic material or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings;
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorized modifications to the Site;
- Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to or via the Site;
- Attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts; and
- Post or transmit any material on the Site in which the copyright is owned by another person or entity without appropriate permission from that person or entity. You warrant that all materials submitted to the Site or as part of the Program is your original work.
You must not:
Third Party Sites
- You access those third party sites and use their products and services solely at your own risk. The Company does not represent that the content or services available from third party sites are appropriate or available for use in all parts of Hong Kong. If you access other content or services from third party sites, we are not responsible for your compliance with local laws or other applicable laws.
- The material on the Site is provided on an “As Is” and “As Available” basis without express or implied warranty and you agree that use of the Site and links is at your sole risk. All information is subject to change without notice.
- Subject to any applicable law, which cannot be excluded, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of material on the Site and excludes all warranties whether express or implied relating in any way to the Site or to your use of the Site.
- You acknowledge that the material on the Site should not be taken as an inducement or invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of companies related to FrieslandCampina (Hong Kong) Limited nor relied upon for any specific purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Company and its related corporations and their respective directors, employees, officers, agents and contractors exclude all liability whether in contract or tort (including liability for negligence) for any loss or damage (including without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) or otherwise arising from the use or reliance on any content or products and services available on or using the Site whether or not this is caused by a negligent act or omission. If we are prohibited at law from excluding our liability, we limit our liability to the extent permitted by law to resupplying the material or the relevant service.
Trademarks and Copyright
- This website contains trademarks which are the subject of pending applications or which otherwise are protected at law. Unless otherwise indicated, the Optimel logo, “Optimel”, and any other product or service name referred to on the Site are trademarks owned by or licensed to the Company. Unless otherwise indicated. You are not permitted to use these trademarks except:
- by saving or printing a copy of the Site as permitted below under the copyright permission;
- through a legitimate reference to our product or service with proper recognition of the trademark's status; or with our prior written consent.
- All material on the Site or the Program is protected by copyright, applicable intellectual and other laws in Hong Kong and, through international treaties, in other countries. You may either electronically save or print out parts of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use only, provided that: a.you do not modify the copy from how it appears on the Site; and b.you keep all copyright and/or proprietary notices intact on the Site on all copies that you make. You must not frame, transmit (including broadcast), modify, link to, or otherwise use any of the material, including audio and video excerpts, except with our prior written consent.
- All other content contained in sponsorship, advertisements or information presented to participants through the Program or by advertisers may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by the Company, participants agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Program or the Site, in whole or in part.
- The Company does not guarantee that your use of the Site will be confidential.
- Any comments, suggestions, feedback, questions, ideas or other material you send or post to the Site by any means may not be secure during its transmission over the Internet. They will be treated as non-confidential information and non-proprietary and you agree that we may use, reproduce, publish, modify, adopt and transmit them to others in conducting our business, including but not limited to marketing our products and services.
- The Company may stop making the Site, or a part of the Site, available at any time with or without notice.
- The Company may immediately suspend, terminate or limit your access to the Site if you are in breach of the Terms and Conditions or there is an emergency or for operational or regulatory reasons or for whatever reason we deem fit.
- Participants may terminate their accounts at any time by using the facility provided on the Site. If a participant’s email address becomes invalid or unusable, the Company will suspend that participant’s account for a period of 30 days from the time we become aware of the problem. During the period of suspension, the participant will not be able to access his/her account, and should contact customer service for more information. Other than a notification on the Site, we will not be responsible for notifying participants that their account has been suspended. The Company reserves the right to terminate a participant’s account without notice or cause, at our sole discretion or for any reason, including if:
- the account has been suspended for more than 30 days;
- the participant has breached these Terms and Conditions;
- the Company believe that any conduct by a participant is deemed to be detrimental to the business interests or reputation of the Company; or
- any action has been taken by a participant that harms or potentially harms us or our relationships with our participants, suppliers, affiliates, clients, partners and/or providers of Third Party Promotions. If the Company terminates a participant’s account, that participant’s access to the Site and the Program will also cease. Once we have terminated a participant’s account, he/she will be ineligible to re-enroll at any future date.
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offenses
- Participants must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Participants must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
- Participants must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. If a participant engages in such conduct, their right to use the Site will cease immediately.
- Participants will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities for any such conduct and participants hereby agree to co-operate with those authorities by disclosing their identity to them and providing all reasonable assistance in relation to the inquiries of such authorities.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect participant’s computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to use of the Site or to a participant downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to the Site.
- As part of the Program which is available via the Site, the Company may communicate with you via email, or an SMS, or both, to an email address or a mobile phone number nominated by you. When we do this, the following will apply:
- You are responsible for ensuring that your contact details for the Program are current, your email service or mobile phone account is operational and that you check your emails or mobile phone regularly for messages and;
- You must notify us as soon as possible of any changes to your contact details for the Program using the online method provided by us.
- Despite paragraph 1 above, if the Company gives you notice, we will post the content of the notice to the Site.
- From time to time, the Company may choose to also give you notice by another method. If we give you such additional notice, you should not presume that we will do this every time.
- This website is governed by the Hong Kong Law and you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong for determining any dispute concerning the Terms and Conditions. This website may be accessed throughout Hong Kong and overseas. We do not represent that the content of the Site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Hong Kong. If you access the Site outside Hong Kong, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with all laws in the place where you are located.
- If any of the Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, it will be struck out and the remaining terms will remain in force. If we do not act in relation to a breach by you of the Terms and Conditions, this does not waive our right to act with respect to later or similar breaches.
- References to “us”, “our” or “we” mean the Company.
Participants of the Program hereby agree to indemnify the Company, its related bodies corporate and clients, their officers and employees, from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses, including legal fees, arising out of, or in any way connected to the use of the Site or information or content published therein; their participation of the Program or by someone using the participant’s username and password (whether or not authorized by the participant); their inability to use the Site; or a breach of the Terms and Conditions either by the participant or by any person using the participant’s username and password (whether or not authorized by the participant).
Participants acknowledge that any information or material submitted by them to the Site or as part of the Program, including any discussion forum or on any third party website linked to their account, is and will be treated by the Company as non-confidential and non-proprietary and the Company may use such material without restriction (including for our use without restriction, including publishing on our own sites and in other media) or payment.
When a participant posts or transmits material on the Site or the Program, that participant assigns all copyright, which subsists in such material to the Company, which the Company may then assign to a third party, including a client. To the extent necessary, participant consents to any acts by the Company that may infringe that participant’s moral rights in the material that the participant creates (for example, the Company may not always be able to identify the participant as the author of the material that they create and submit to the Site).
Last Updated: 29 March 2016